KRR Prostream is committed to promoting corporate social responsibility (CSR). Concern for the environment and promoting a broader CSR agenda are key elements of our professional activities and the management of our organisation. Our goal is to develop and promote good CSR practices amongst our employees, within our community and amongst our suppliers. Our Environmental Policy and our Sustainability Policy are set out on separate pages.
Our CSR Policy is based on the following principles:
- Be aware of and comply with all applicable regulations
- Include CSR considerations in all business decisions
- Ensure that all staff are aware of our CSR Policy and are committed to its implementation
- Review, report routinely, and continually strive to improve our CSR performance
To apply the principles of our CSR Policy we take the following practical steps:
- Review contracts to ensure all staff receive a fair wage for the job they do
- During contractual review, ensure all staff are offered family friendly and flexible working conditions
- Ensure there is no discrimination based on race, gender, age etc.
- Have awareness of the environmental management practices of our suppliers.
For further details please contact us on 01483 570 044